Sanitation Role in HACCP/Preventive Controls
Thursday, April 8, 2021 (10:00 AM - 11:00 AM) (CDT)
Join us on April 8th at 10:00 a.m. as Kara Baldus, Hydrite Chemical Company's Food Safety Manager presents The Role of Sanitation in HACCP/Preventive Controls.
Sanitation preventive controls provide solutions for food that is exposed to the environment and employees. This presentation identifies hazards controlled with sanitation programs, the difference between a Preventive Control and a GMP/Prerequisite program, and Sanitation Preventive Controls, including monitoring activities, verification activities and the difference between corrections and corrective actions.
- Hazards identified that are controlled with sanitation programs
- RTE product exposed to the environment
- When is it a Preventive Control and when is it a GMP/ Prerequisite program
- Sanitation Preventive Controls
- Monitoring activities
- Verification activities
- Environmental monitoring program
- Corrections and Corrective Actions
- Difference between correction and corrective action